Kids in Therapy and Education Centre
Lighthouse Health Group provides in-room Occupational Therapy at the purpose designed Kite Centre.
Kite Centre is a multi-disciplinary team of Paediatric Medical and Allied Health Professionals that work collaboratively to help with your child and teenager’s medical and developmental needs.
The Kite Centre has strong family-focused values and the aim is to provide high quality services that cater to all your family’s needs in one place.
The Kite Centre is located in a tranquil yet central location at Frenchs Forest near the new Northern Beaches Hospital.
We provide assistance in the following areas:
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Handwriting and functional grip development
- Activities of Daily Living including dressing
- Positive behaviour learning
- Emotional regulation
- Chronic toileting issues
- Cognitive and learning skills
- Social skills
- Sensory processing and regulation
- Sensory profiles and sensory regulation
- Visual Processing and visual memory
- School Readiness and transition to school/high school
The Lighthouse Health Group Occupational Therapists at Kite Centre use a strengths-based approach to provide a fun, multi-sensory, individually tailored service to enable your children to reach their full potential.
Our therapists are passionate about supporting children and their families with evidence based, high quality services that facilitate a child’s development and empowers them to achieve their goals.